- About Me: I am incredibly indecisive. I enjoy doing many things, and I am pretty sure that one career path for the rest of my life is not for me. I love variety and I love to stay busy, but I also don't like to be overwhelmed. I am a walking contradiction, what you see is definitely NOT what you get. I am VERY slow to letting people in. It could take years. I judge people very early on into meeting them, and I don't like fake people. This is who I am... Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Abiding. Able to show character. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Brand conscious. Executive. Stubborn.
- AIM: sarhandipity
- Yahoo: sarandipity
- Website: http://www.xanga.com/SillieSarrie
More About Me
- Nationality: American-German, Italian, French, Russian-Polish
- Religion: Christian
- Heroes: Anyone that makes a difference.
- Interests: I enjoy trying new things. Recently I have gotten into Zumba and working out. I absolutely love my job, and I couldn't be happier working with children. I have lofty goals, and I am still working on figuring out who I am.
- Expertise: Changing the world.
- Occupation: Elementary Teacher-4th Grade
- Favorite Authors: Dee Henderson, Emily Giffin, Alison Winn Scotch...and so many more.
- Favorite Genres: Christian Literature, Chick-Lit
- Places to see before I die: Australia, South Africa, Hawaii
- School Name: Alverno College
- Status: Grad
- Class of: 2013
- Attended: 2009 - 2013
- Degree type: Masters
- Major(s): Elementary Education
- School Name: Cudahy High School
- Status: Alumni
- Class of: 2001
- Attended: 1999 - 2001
- Organizations: Yearbook, Charity Challenge, Drama